Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for insurance coverage in Burbank, Santa Clarita, Palmdale, Glendale, Los Angeles and Throughout California?
Click below to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Car insurance can help shield you from the negative financial effects of damage- and injury-causing car accidents and incidents. Contact Rotunno Insurance Agency today to learn more about your auto insurance options.
What Auto Insurance Is Required By Law?
California drivers must buy liability insurance to help cover third-party claims of accident-related property damage and bodily injuries. Since the state’s minimum liability limits are low compared to other states, your agent may recommend that you purchase more coverage to help provide appropriate financial protection.
An umbrella insurance policy can help extend the liability limits of all your insurance coverages. If you cause an accident with damages exceeding your auto policy’s liability limits, you can be sued for the remaining costs.
How Auto Insurance Works
You can choose from numerous policies and endorsements to help customize your auto insurance coverage. If you finance or lease a vehicle, the lienholder typically requires full coverage insurance, which may include the following:
- Collision insurance may help pay to replace or repair your vehicle after an accident with another vehicle or if you hit a stationary object.
- Comprehensive insurance may help pay to repair or replace your vehicle if it sustains damage in a non-collision-related incident such as a fire, storm, theft or vandalism.
- Guaranteed asset protection (GAP) coverage may help pay off your loan or lease if your insurer’s settlement isn’t enough to do so when your car is a total loss after a covered accident or incident.
Your agent may also recommend that you purchase optional coverages, including the following:
- Rental reimbursement coverage
- Replacement cost (RC) insurance
- Towing and labor coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Roadside assistance coverage
How Auto Deductibles Work
Your auto insurance deductible is the amount of money you must pay out of pocket before your auto insurance coverage kicks in after a comprehensive or collision claim.
Your agent can help you choose an appropriate deductible, typically $250, $500 or $1,000.
How to Get California Car Insurance
Contact the agents at Rotunno Insurance Agency in Burbank, California, to build your personalized auto insurance plan and get multiple car insurance quotes.