General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for insurance coverage in Burbank, Santa Clarita, Palmdale, Glendale, Los Angeles and Throughout California?
Click below to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
Businesses face many different liability risks daily. Maintaining a safe workplace and providing reliable goods and services must also be prioritized to minimize potential lawsuits and resulting losses and damages. With that in mind, all businesses must understand the benefits of general liability insurance.
The experts at Rotunno Insurance Agency have over 40 years of experience helping clients in the Burbank area acquire optimal coverage.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
General liability insurance, also often referred to as business liability insurance or commercial general liability insurance, is a vital component of any company’s insurance portfolio due to the diverse protection it provides. These policies are designed to cover many different situations that could befall your company. In general, this type of insurance can be expected to provide financial assistance for the following:
- Bodily harm—If someone is injured on your premises or by your goods or services, this coverage can help pay for the victim’s medical treatment, lost income and funeral expenses.
- Property damage—If your business is liable for another party’s property being damaged, including premises being rented to you by a landlord, your insurance may be able to provide coverage to pay for repair or replacement costs.
- Personal and advertising injury—If your company faces a lawsuit alleging personal or advertising injury, such as libel, slander or copyright infringement, this coverage may be able to render financial assistance.
Who Needs General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance is an invaluable investment for businesses of all sizes and across all industries. This coverage may be even more critical if your company’s operations regularly include the following situations:
- Meeting with clients face-to-face
- Taking possession of, or having access to, clients’ property
- Conducting work or providing services at off-site locations
- Advertising or marketing your business
Businesses that regularly team up with other companies, such as vendors or partners, may also have a greater need for general liability coverage. Other businesses may not be willing to work with you unless you have adequate insurance.
How Much General Liability Coverage Do I Need?
While general liability policies are common among businesses, they may also vary significantly based on policyholders’ specific needs. When considering how much general liability coverage to obtain, consider the following criteria of your business:
- Employees’ experience levels
In general, larger businesses and those operating in higher-risk sectors will require more coverage. The aforementioned factors may also be considered by insurance providers when determining your premiums.
Get the Right Coverage
There are many different incidents for which your business can be held responsible. Without adequate insurance coverage, even a single error or simple accident could lead to irreparable financial ramifications for your business.
Fortunately, Rotunno Insurance Agency is here to help. Our agents are well equipped to help your business assess its coverage needs and will work with you to tailor a suitable policy. Contact us today to get started.